Chances are, you already work pretty long days. Shrinking resources, constant changes, and decreasing leisure time make the possibility of working smarter, not harder, very attractive. But how do we rid ourselves of the incredible feeling of being overwhelmed? Where do we start to make an impact on improving our performance? How do we decide when to say yes and when to say no?
This course is designed to assist you in getting more return on your time and energy. Proven strategies discussed include taking control of your time, pre-planning your day, establishing work priorities, dealing with time wasters, establishing “smart” goals, and handling interruptions. We will discuss hundreds of smart, time-saving tips. Discover how to double your productivity without doubling your stress.
Working Harder, Not Smarter is a 1, 3 or 6-hour course.
You will learn:
- A proven method to help you reassess what is really important to you.
- How to deal with those “uncontrollable” interruptions.
- Working smarter with others to maximize your “smart” work.
- Overcoming procrastination.
- Working with stress, to make it work with you.
- Time saving tips that can save you hours in a day.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for all of us who are motivated to improve the use of their time, and work smarter, not harder.