Sporting an attitude is a little bit like inviting an elephant into your home. Its very hard to ignore at first, but when you get used to it, you can almost forget it’s there. Sometimes we don’t realize the impact that attitude is having on us and on our families.
Make no mistake about it, attitude is infectious and very contagious. Positive attitudes can result in greater personal energy, better health, increased performance. Negative attitudes though, can be the cause of a host of assorted health problems. This course is designed to give you the tools to change your attitude and improve the performance of your life.
Sporting an Excellent Attitude is a 1, 3 or 6-hour course.
- Understand where your attitudes have come from and why you choose them.
- Harness the power of self-talk in changing your attitude.
- Deal with life changes before they steal your great attitude
- Discover wonderful ways to sport an excellent attitude.
- Use 8 different strategies to deal with someone else’s negative attitude.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for all of us who ever wondered if we had any control over our attitudes. If you are serious about changing your life attitude, or adapting to that of others around you, this course is for you.
This course will use a variety of instructional methods, all of which are designed to interact, engage, motivate and have fun.