Most people rank public speaking high on the list of things they don’t like to do. In fact, 41% of the population rank speaking as their number one fear – ahead of snakes, heights, financial worries, loneliness, or death! Giving a presentation can be a terrifying experience whether you will be in front of a few people or a packed house. Making presentations is generally an unavoidable part of life, so why not make the best of it?
Every presentation you give will be an opportunity to persuade other people. Whether you are hoping people will begin thinking about something, or actually take action, your presentation is an opportunity to influence others. With a skillful presentation, you can potentially impress upon people new ideas, attitudes, skills and abilities.
This course will take you step-by-step through the process of developing an effective presentation from choice of a topic and organization of materials through the final question and answer period. You will learn how to handle yourself with poise and confidence, as you develop powerful presentations skills!
Powerful Presentation Skills is a 3 or 6-hour course.
- Develop the skills you need to awe and amaze any crowd.
- Understand how proper prior preparation prevents a poor performance.
- Use the seven question game that will ensure you know your audience.
- Prepare effective keys to opening and closing a presentation.
- Practice the secrets of overcoming nervousness and handling a difficult audience.
Who Should Attend:
Consider this course if you are interested in developing excellent skills in public speaking.