The face of the Canadian workforce has changed dramatically in recent years. Immigration, globalization, advancements in technology and competition for resources have changed everything. The diverse nature of our workforce requires the absolute need for diversity management initiatives.
Diversity management provides an opportunity for workers to learn and grow in respect, understanding, and appreciation of our differences. Participants will gain practical tips and strategies for supporting workplace diversity.
Managing Your Diverse Workforce is a 3 or 6-hour course.
- Identify and discuss best practices for managing diversity in the workplace.
- Enhance awareness of cultural diversity in the workplace.
- Building capacity in the workplace for diversity initiatives.
- Gain tools and techniques to support individuals and organizations to embrace diversity.
- Recognize the need for initiatives to support recruitment, orientation and inclusion of diverse workers.
Who Should Attend:
Organizational leaders who want to meet the challenges of tomorrow’s workforce.
This course will use a variety of instructional methods, all of which are designed to interact, engage, motivate and have fun.