Avoiding stress and burnout seems to be a tough job for many of us today. All of us experience stress, and with demanding schedules and multiple priorities today, how do we manage to cope? This is a practical and personal one day course for those of us who want to get one step ahead of stress and burnout. We will look at the things that cause you stress, how well you are doing at coping with it, and key strategies that you can use to rise above it. Come prepared to have some fun and consider new ways of managing your stress.
Managing Stress and Avoiding Burnout is a 1, 3 or 6-hour course.
You will learn:
- Potential negative affects of stress on your health and your lifestyle.
- How stress is affected by your personal belief system.
- Methods of knowing how you are personally affected by stress and why.
- Practical ways to reduce your stress, and use stress to motivate us, not discourage us.
- Eight signs that you are burning out.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for all of us who are looking for practical ways to reduce our stress and to use stress to motivate us.
This course will use a variety of instructional methods, all of which are designed to interact, engage, motivate and have fun.