Harnessing Employee Motivation is becoming ever more important in the workplace as time goes on, and everyone agrees that a motivated workforce is far more likely to be a successful workforce. The happier and more professional an employee is, the better the results they will deliver for your company. Of course, every employer wants to make sure that they have a workforce who will do their best, but this does not simply mean making the job easy for their employees. We also know that a motivated workforce does not happen with a top-down, my-way-or-the-highway approach.
There is a challenge for all employers and management in delivering the right balance between a confident, motivated and fun workforce and one which is driven to attain goals. It is important to get the right balance in order to ensure that you have a motivated workforce.
This workshop is designed to show you the way to get the best out of your confident, motivated employees, and to reward them for their accomplishments too.
Harnessing Employee Motivation is a 6-hour course.
- Define motivation, an employer’s role in it and how the employee can play a part.
- Identify the importance of employee motivation in today’s workplace.
- Present practical ways to motivation your workers.
- Identify personality types and how they fit into a plan for employee motivation.
- Discuss specific problem issues in your workplace, and problem solve these issues with practical solutions.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for Managers and Supervisors who wish to improve