Constructive criticism is an absolutely necessary tool for changing behavior and improving individual performance in the workplace. Unfortunately, it can be one of the most challenging things not only to give, but also to receive. It can often involve multiple emotions, which can make matters even more challenging.
But when you learn effective ways to deliver constructive criticism, employees can not only learn from their mistakes but even benefit from them. This builds your relationship with employees and improves trust.
Delivering Constructive Criticism is a 6-hour course.
- Understand when to provide feedback, and when to wait.
- Learn how to prepare and plan to deliver constructive criticism.
- Determine the appropriate atmosphere in which it should take place
- Identify the proper steps to be taken during the session.
- Know how to control emotions – both yours and theirs, that could negatively impact the success of the session.
- Uncover the best techniques for following up with the employee after the session.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for supervisors and managers who want to improve in their success in providing feedback to employees.
This course will use a variety of instructional methods, all of which are designed to interact, engage, motivate and have fun.