Do you deal with rude, irate, impatient, emotional or aggressive people in your life? Knowing techniques that work with difficult people can make all the difference – especially in your life, but even in theirs!
Dealing with difficult people means dealing with difficult behavior. But we are only able to deal with someone else’s behavior when we first manage our own behavior.
We can’t change other people, but we can take the sting out of their words, attitudes, and behaviors.
This course will help you develop strategies that are practical and specific to the difficult people in your life.
Dealing with Difficult People is a 3 or 6-hour course.
You will learn:
- Your personal triggers and ways we can diffuse ourselves first
- The ways we make the situation worse rather than better
- The 7 D Formula for dealing with difficult people
- New ways of responding difficult people
- Assertiveness skills that work
- Strategies for dealing with specific difficult personalities.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for all of us who are motivated to improve their skills in dealing with difficult people.
This course will use a variety of instructional methods, all of which are designed to interact, engage, motivate and have fun.