Improving our balancing act in life is something that all of need to improve in. The stress associated with unbalanced lifestyles is costly: it damages productivity and increases individual health risks. Employees who have the tools to balance their professional and personal lives are happier, healthier, and more productive.
Better balance always improves the lives of individual employees as well as corporate performance. Companies that include work-life balance as part of their culture are able to better attract qualified candidates.
Balancing Work and Family is a 1, 3, or 6-hour course.
- Understand the benefits of work life balance.
- Recognize the signs of an unbalanced life.
- Identify employer resources for a balanced lifestyle.
- Improve their stress management, and make better, more informed decisions about how to balance their lives.
- Use the most effective time management principles.
- Create better balance at work and at home.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for anyone who has a busy life and wants to improve their work life balance.
This course will use a variety of instructional methods, all of which are designed to interact, engage, motivate and have fun.